Sunday, June 24, 2007

 

HELP

I done fucked up my comments on my blog. I thought I had updated when I got the invitation to the new version. I have no idea what is fucking happening. I can't find anywhere on the fucking internet to get my questions answered. I don't know if I can get the new version anymore. I try to ask questions wherever the fuck I get to on the internet and can't WRITE MY OWN FUCKING QUESTIONS! I get pre-selected questions. I'm getting tired of trying to figure this fucking shit out and am going to go out for a while before I go FUCKING NUTS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW I GET THE NEW VERSION AND HOW I FUCKED UP MY OLD VERSION AND SO ON!

If anyone reading this can PLEASE help me, contact me at:

kbooindian@yahoo.com





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]