Tuesday, May 22, 2007

 

"The Time Has Come. The End Is Near..."

I brought this subject up with Rhonda who said that she had been feeling the same thing and we both laughed about it.

About a year or more ago, I fist had this feeling. That feeling is that the U.S. empire will soon be coming to a screeching halt. As all the studies have put forth for years, this society is NOT sustainable. And, about a year ago, I started feeling like that we passed the point of no return. It is going to happen no matter what I do or say or anything. I believe, and so does Rhonda, that it will be in the form of an economic collapse. I don't know exactly what that means, but undoubtedly millions of people are going to suffer greatly. I believe this will happen within the next 5-10 years, and Rhonda says within 3 years.

So, Rhonda and I are starting the process of looking into land in our old homelands of Southern Oregon. May take some time.

Anyone else out there have any input or feeling the same way?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]