Sunday, May 27, 2007

 

Freedom Isn't Free?

Freedom isn't free?
Well then,
how much does it cost?
$3.50? $4.75?
I have some change in my pocket.
I have $75 bucks in the bank.
How much freedom will that buy me?

Iraq proves that freedom
does indeed
come at the barrel of a gun.

If I could buy a gun for $75 bucks
would that be the price of admission?
If I already had a gun
would $75 bucks wortha
ammunition
purchase my ticket to freedom?
Having a gun and ammunition,
would freedom then come
at the cost of the energy expelled
as I squeeze the trigger?
Would the price of admission
be met
as flesh and lives of darkies
are torn to shreds
via the price of each bullet
used to spill their blood
spilling the blood of others
the bloody price of freedom
freedom isn't free
freedom costs the blood of others
freedom costs the lives of others
freedom means other folks have to be killed
to maintain that freedom
which makes freedom privilege
freedom is not only not free,
freedom isn't freedom.
"Peance freance."

I have some change in my pocket,
$75 bucks in the bank.
How much freedom can I purchase?
What is the price of admission?








<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]