Thursday, May 31, 2007

 

Bridge

I haven't been walking across my favorite bridge too much lately. I live in North Portland now and have a car (and thus have gained weight). But last night, my sweetie and I went to see a very intense movie, which, of course, I'll be mentioning in another post and you may read before you get here. I have a friend who told me quite a bit ago that I had quit writing about the beauty I see. I don't think these pictures need much explaining. I started my journey at Grendel's Coffee House on the corner of 8th and Burnside, then walked across the bridge to my favorite tobacco store, Rich's, and met with my friend Janice to discuss a video we are working on of one of my poems. I Love walking across the Burnside Bridge, and these are the photos of that little journey.














<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]