Saturday, March 03, 2007

 

Crow Hop



Walking through a beautiful meadow, "hey!" spirit calls to me from the high limbs of a tree. I look up and see him crouching up high on a limb. He jumped and turned into a crow and landed at my feet. I found myself turned into a crow. We looked at each other for amoment, then the meadow filled with crows; in the grass walking around, in the limbs of trees, flying in the sky.

I looked at crow spirit. "I give you my desire to be Loved for who I am by a Lover," I said.

A think smoky essence poured from me into spirit crow who then shared it with all the other crows. he laughed after this was done.

"It's not a good idea to cling to your ideas," he said and laughed. I felt free.

"Now what?" I asked.

"What is it you always say? ...Oh, yeah! Things don't always work out the way we expect them to, but they always work out."

All the crows laughed and headed for the skies, blackening it, leaving me and spirit crow.

"Let's do a little crow hop!" I told spirit crow.

I hopped around and found myself human again and spirit gone. I was alone and happy and crow hopped around the field until I was exhausted.

I laid in the grass and imagined shapes in the passing clouds.

Night came and with it, the stars and moon. I imagined worlds far and near...and was happy.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]