Thursday, March 01, 2007

 

CHIEF!



Aint no one as Indian as a White Man dressed like one, especially as a team mascot.

A week and a half ago, I had to spend two of my workdays sitting in a box known as the cab of a truck with a racist asshole whom I've previously mentioned started out our relationship with an extremely racist comment. Decent enough fellow...I guess. But what a racist and sexist fucking asshole.

Yesterday, I had to take that fucking route again and one of our customers called me "chief." It is a good things I don't carry weapons. I let it slide as confrontation in the workplace can often lead to getting the shit slammed in my own face. Racism, it's just a part of life.

So I played a song on "Mitakuye Oyasin" with the wonderful help of Kathleen Stephenson who helped solve all the technical problems that came with playing the soundtrack of a DVD on the air. Garrett Morris sang those wonderful words that I always think when I have to put up with racist bullshit:

"I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see.
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see.
When I kill all the whities I see, whitie will quit bothering me.
I'm gonna get me a shotgun and kill all the whities I see."

There is a certain satisfaction, a sense of self-defense when I play songs like this. A sense that I am still alive and I am still here to tell you I WANT IT ALL BACK! AND I WANT YOU TO CLEAN UP YOUR FUCKING MESS!

Chief Iliniwek is gone now, a thing of the past. The University of Illinois was forced to retire their racist mascot they claim was honoring Indians. Do you really want to honor Indians? Give us back our nation and get your fucking shithole genocidal U.S. government off of our land. This racist fucking bullshit is NOT honoring. It is purely racist fucking bullshit so you don't have to deal with the horrific bullshit y'all have heaped on us. We should just get over it because y'all don't want to deal with the fucking crimes you've all participated in. Then you call this racist bullshit honoring...FUCK Y'ALL!

Just venting a bit from all the racist shit I face for being this color.

Sadly, however, those who pass (as it were) face it from both sides. They aren't Indian enough for whitey and many indians commit autogenocide and tell passers they aren Indian enough from Indians. And like Chetco Jennie's dad said, it's decendency.

And then their is the autogenocide the Cherokee are committing by ethnically cleansing the Black Cherokee's known as Freedmen. Autogenocide! Nobody kills Indians like our fellow Indians, as I'm fond of saying. We don't need Custer anymore, we can do the work for the man.

So many reasons to keep us divided, and damn, if I aint feeling pissy now.

Big fucking deal...

And Carlos Chavez talked with me as I wrote and told me he was in Black Hawks neck of the woods where there was a wonderful honoring of the pioneer folks that colonized our land and slaughered all of us red nigger folks. The sacred area where Black Hawk and his people watered their horses, a spring fed cave, had graffitti and trash strewn all over. He also visited a spot where Black Hawk prayed, sitting on a sacred stone on a sacred site. This too had graffitti all over it and had trash strewn all over the place. But not the place honoring the truly good white folks who slaughtered us less than human red folks. I told Carlos of an article I read of the Sitting Bull memorial, graffittied and bullet ridden and strewn with trash. And I'm supposed to feel honored when I see whitey playing a red nigger for a bunch of other whities and white identified folks. yeah...Ok...fuck you!

I am feeling a little pissy...OK...A LOT PISSY!

Good riddence you fucking piece of shit mascot! Rot in fucking hell then get your fucking government off of my fucking land and clean up your fucking mess ASSHOLES!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]