Friday, February 02, 2007

 

What an Interesting Life It Is

At the vigil on Tuesday, I started realizing that the guys are really liking it when we come down. I think they like having us around on a regular basis. We Love these guys. We don't want them going to war where they will come back damaged in physically and or mentally or come home in a box. I think they are starting to understand that, and we all wind up chit chatting. I have this idea that at some point, maybe when the weather is warmer, we'll be taking folding tables and chairs out there with our signs and having coffee or tea with these guys. Cookies, let's not forget the cookies. And we will end all war as we know it.

Rhonda and I made a stronger relationship together this last week, but first it crashed around on the rocks pretty hard. I'm glad our relationship is stronger and much more joyful and easy, but may we never go through that ever again. I Love you, Rhonda! Have a safe and wonderful journey this weekend! I'll be with you in my heart!

Jenka is the new PM news director at the BOO. She is joined by her wonderful husband, Saed. These people are absolutely wonderful, and tonight, we will be having a party for them at the BOO. It starts at 8pm. Come on down for a visit and welcome these wonderful people.

I Love living here at the Loving/Lichtenstein rez. Last night, the family received their Christmas package from Lisa's sister. Lisa got a box of "Horror Film Victim Action Figures." Yes, there actually is such a thing. James shared a bit of his Chocolates. Lisa cracked so many jokes my face hurt from laughing so much. Then she gave me one of the "Smush Bush" dolls. The back of his head has a hole that says "no brainer." Who knew they could make it so life like!

Rhonda is taking a much deserved weekend vacation to the Redwoods with her kids this weekend. I have made this weekend busier than shit for myself, which is good:

Friday (today), work my ass off. Go to Surge Protection Brigade shut down of recruiting center. Come home, maybe work out, definitely nap. Go to Felicia's Staff vs. Students basketball game for half an hour. Go to BOO candlelight party which is also a welcoming party for Jenka and Saed.

Saturday, work ass off again. Come home, work out if time, then do volunteer work at the African Film Festival for the BOO from 4-5pm. I know I made plans for something else on Satuday, but right now, it comepletely escapes me... Oh wait! Yeah! I want to try to make Warren's show in Salem, at least for a few, to show support for that wonderful poet.

Sunday, work out. Get a reiki massage. Maybe go to sweat or an art show with Felicia. Felicia wants to go to the sweat because there are horses. Drop Felicia off. Go see Rhonda if she gets home before my bedtime and hear all the wonderful things she has to tell me about her journey.

I LOVE MY LIFE!

We had Saed Bannoura on "Mitakuye Oyasin" yesterday. We talked alot about the Palestinian plight. We compared it to the Indian plight historically and currently. So much horror in such a short time. That wall has to be stopped and what is up has to come down. People have to make peace with each other, not the Israeli government doing horrible things to the Palestinians to create conflict. We just have to stop killing each other. That will be the biggest rule when WE GET EVERYTHING BACK! And we will get everything back!

The Surge Protectors are absolutely awesome. Don't forget, they will be at the recruiting center, 1317 NE Broadway, and shutting it down for the third Friday in a row. Go on down and show support. Talk to those recruiters. The more we all stand together, the sooner we end war altogether.

Hello Leigh Anne, Julie, and whoever of my other friends that read this blog. David, Chuck, and all those I haven't mentioned.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]