Monday, December 11, 2006

 

Friends are Always Good for Suggestions

I've been told by a friend that last Fridays following incident could be a prelude to a set up. Possible. There are so many possible scenarios it's funny.

I sometimes think that it was a fan or possibly my former bosses wife who had a crush on me, or so I was lead to believe.

Eh! Who knows.

Hey! Did you hear Pinochet died? It is both a glroious and sad event. Glorious to know that he is now getting visited by all those whose lives he destroyed and sad because I would have rather seen him go on the gallows.

I still see beauty everywhere.
Reflections in a puddle send my mind whirling
the last roses reaching for life
and the sun
hiding behind the clouds
Rhonda's beautiful face, smile, and Revolutionary attitude.
And, oddly for me,
I've given myself
as a Revolutionary act
to see the Beauty within myself
which doesn't mean I've become arrogant
because everyone
should reach in and find the Beauty within themselves
and use that energy to strive
to get everything back!

IT'S A REVOLUTION!
LET'S DANCE AND CELEBRATE
AND TAKE EVERYTHING BACK
BEFORE THE CAPITALIST PIECES OF SHIT
KILL EVERYTHING
FOR THEIR PETTY BULLYING PRIVILEGE!

Did I tell you what I bought for dinner?
Collard greens which I'm gonna cook in
olive oil and balsamic vinegar.
A beet to cook up.
Some "Forbidden Rice."
A Free Range Chicken Breast.

And while I eat this wonderful meal,
I'm gonna continue to try to think
of a way
to bring down
the horrifying occuping force
that is sucking the life out of my land
out of our land.

I have no intent of kicking you all off of my land
it is your land, too
it is all of our earth.
Treat this land like it is yours.
Love it like it is yours.
Why are we letting
major corporations poison it
us
and everything?

Let's dance
and get it all back.

So,
since you
my friends
have been good for suggestions...
how about suggestions
on taking it all back?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]