Tuesday, December 05, 2006

 

Free Speech is Getting Mighty Expensive

Hey, soldiers! What was that I heard you say a few times? You are murdering darkies overseas so I can have freedom of speech.

But wait! You can NOW stop lying to yourself. Yesterday I attented an FCC class for KBOO where I volunteer, and free speech is becoming more limited, NOT less limited, and therefore, not really making it "Free Speech." Isn't that funny! You all have murdered some 650,000 Iraqi's and destroyed the lives of millions more so the "Free Speech" you told me you were killing my fellow darkies for can be crushed by the government that pays you to kill them.

If you don't know by now, you are really murdering and oppressing darkies for the wealth of already wealthy white men.

Blacks murder darkies for the same people who enslaved them, raped their women, lynched them, segregated them, stole their votes, and continues to oppress their people.

Indians murder darkies for the same people who crush thier people on the reservations, continue to violate their sovereignty, raped their women and children, committed genocide against them, and most Indians who have been in the military are quite proud of having done so.

The list goes on and on.

I can't say fuck on the air or any of the other dirty words. I can't play music with sexually suggestive lyrics. I can no longer read my half breed poem on the air where I suggest that since I'm a half breed, woud the priest have only stuck it half way in. Even to "insinuate" a sex act, KBOO could get a $350,000 fine which, would kill the station. And America would Love to kill this station because we speak out against the attrocities and crimes they commit. We don't parlay the propoganda like the major media.

So, Soldier boys, it doesn't seem to matter how many darkies you murder overseas, our free speech is getting crushed over here. I guess it doesn't even really matter how many of your fellow service women you rape either, or little girl civilians, or other forced sexual activities on others you all rarely have to pay for. No matter what you do, our freedom here is being destroyed by the same people you murder darkies for. Go figure, huh?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]