Thursday, December 21, 2006

 

Follow Me!

To whom I believe to be feds that followed me some two weeks ago:

I know you are capable of unspeakable cruelties like the military personell in Iraq that torture prisoners in that nation. I have read and heard of some of the horrific activities you get involved in to protect the wealthy of this nation because you really don't care about the people, otherwise you would help stop eco terrorists like Monsanto, Enron, Halliburton, the meat industry, fast food, etc. But you don't care.

So to all of you people who are capable of great forms of cruelty in order to protect the wealth of this nation at the expense of the people:

NO MORE!

I am no leader. No one follows me and I don't give people orders. Like Leonard Peltier, whose saying you stole for military uses (go figure), be an "army of one." All of you, including you capable of great or lesser forms of cruelty to protect the criminal wealthy and their deadly and terrorist behaviors from us who want them to stop, BE AN ARMY OF ONE! and do what you can to effectively put a stop to this horrific monster that currently occupies my land and the land of many indigenous nations here and around the world known as the UNITED STATES GOVERNMENT!

All of you armies of one, join in with me when and tell these monsters NO MORE!

NO MORE!

NO MORE!

NO MORE!

NO MORE!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]