Sunday, December 10, 2006

 

Big Sandwich

At the vigil last Tuesday, a man came up and talked with us saying he had been a Lieutenant in the military and involved in various military actions and was proud of what we were doing in our efforts to end war. He said he may join us sometime and mentioned how he used to buy his men a big sandwich to keep up their morale, as it were. The next thing I knew, I saw Rhonda holding a big giant sandwich. It was so funny.

I always tell people that if I won the lottery, I would buy a big sandwich. Or if I hear of someone aquiring a lot of money I say something like, "That'll buy a big sandwich." And there you have it, we are the wealthiest people in the world...we received a big sandwich. Thank you Lieutenant whose name I can't remember and who probably wouldn't want it mentioned anyway.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]