Thursday, November 02, 2006

 

"You got to move...

You gotta move.
You gotta move, chile.
You gotta move.
So come along,
get ready,
you gotta move."
[Old blues song.]

I moved out of Rhonda's and into the Loving/Lichtenstein residence last night.

Leas gave me a ride out to my buddy, Chuck's place, to borrow his great big fat huge truck so I could move. We all hung out and talked a while. I hit up Chuck for a fix on my cigar supply, and I must may say this of my friends: They have been incredibly generous to me as I deal with this move.

Leas, on his own time, drove me the 45 minutes out to Corbett out of his busy day so I could pick up this truck. Thank you and bless you, Leas.

Thank you Chuck! Thank you for the use of your truck, which I will probably get to borrow until this weekend. That is fucking awesome and generous and then I come to your house, hit you up for some awesome smokes and you offer them without a second thought. Bless you, Brother! We have been friends and have known each other all these many years. You are fucking awesome and I thank you. Bless you and your family!

Thank you Lisa Loving. When I asked Lisa a couple of months ago if she knew of a place in her area that was available, she immediately said without a second thought: "You can stay with us." She just assumed correctly I was asking for myself. Lisa and her family have opened their home to me again. Dammit! I'm trying not to cry. I'll cry in their sauna later.

I thank Rhonda for the ability to ask for her own space as she feels the need for it. She has offered me back to myself, and that not only gives her time to find out who she is, but time for me to find out who I am and what I'm made of. Although this is oddly uncomfortable, I recognize there is something in me I need to deal with. A few pieces of good and not so good things. Their are little pieces of my life I need to pick up or throw away. Thank you for not only having the strength and courage to ask for your space, Rhonda, but for putting me back in the position of finding my space and the need to deal with those parts of me that I need to, both good and not so good. Bless you, Beautiful!

"You got to move.
You gotta move.
You gotta move, chile.
You gotta move.
So come along,
get ready,
you gotta move."





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]