Tuesday, November 07, 2006

 

My Honey Is Home

Rhonda is back from Hawaii. I'll be seeing her this evening...WOO-HOO!

I went to a sweat on Sunday. Billy started asking about a man named Tim. Rhonda happens to be related to him and knows him very well. Which reminded me of something...

Sunday was also the anniversary of the first time I sat up all night. It was also the first time I met my friend Cynthia, who I fell in Love with at the time, but we wound up becoming friends instead.

Tomorrow will be mine and Rhonda's six month anniversary. Were it not for that tipi meeting a year ago...I was working on closing my heart that day. I never wanted to fall in Love again. That meeting reminded me what Love is all about. I'm glad I kept my heart open. I Love you Rhonda!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]