Tuesday, November 14, 2006

 

The Loving/Lichtenstein Reserve

I hung out with my roomies last night, except for David who was on his way back from a gig in Northern California. Lithuanian Cowboys, what can you expect, eh?

I was admiring Lisa's slippers. I have seen her wearing many different pairs of slippers and was admiring them. So she gave me a nice pair of purple fuzzy slippers. What an awesome human being.

It is really nice hanging out here. Lela and James are an awesome pair. They both make me laugh. Well, this whole family makes me laugh. What else would you expect from a family from the "clown culture. Yes! There is a clown culture."

And fuzzy slippers! Fuzzy slippers are awesome.

Let's not forget, folks. It is time for us all to take over the world. Every last one of us. It is time for us to claim our personal power and join together and get all the rich folks off our backs and stop killing each other. What do you say? Let's laugh and dance while we do it, too. Eh!? What do you think?

"LOCK ARMS! THEY CAN'T STOP US ALL!"

We'll call ourselves the "Loving/Lichtenstein Fuzzy Slipper Brigade!"

REVOLUTION NOW!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]