Tuesday, November 28, 2006

 

Chaos

Nir Rosen, a journalist and writer who has recently spent a lot of time in Iraq, says Iraq has been "destroyed" by the U.S. You can read more about it at www.democracynow.org. He said Iraq is in total chaos and the U.S. presence doesn't mean anything there except more dead Iraqi civilians and U.S. servicemen. There is a civil war there now and it will still be there if the U.S. leaves.

The absolute horrible things I hear going on there, like six people being burned alive recently...I...FUCK!

Last night, I tried to imagine what it would be like to live in the constant "real" terror of someone kicking in my door, taking me or my family members away to be tortured or murdered. Not the American fear that some Iraqi may jump out from under my bed at any moment, but a "real" fear. A fear based in actual reality. I tried to imagine what that would be like.

Nir Rosen has stated that the U.S. has basically destroyed the Middle East.

Feels kinda hopeless, but I gotta do something. We gotta do something. See you in the streets at some point.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]