Monday, October 23, 2006

 

Words

I haven't given myself too much time to write here this morning, I've been catching up on the goings on of my Maori Sister. Maybe more this afternoon.

I am feeling different. Rhonda and I have been talking a lot. We are both looking forward to living apart and both believe it will be longer than a couple of months before we move back in together. Time will tell.

I'll just be brief because I have to get my ass ready for work and I want to try to find a picture, etc. I plan on making a CD and hopefully will have something ready before November 8, when I plan on doing a reading at Grendel's Coffee House. I have to solidify plans with Eric, and then I don't know where I'll take my voice from there. We'll see, time will tell.

Julie, if you are reading this, I may call you and ask for your help. You too, Janice. Love you both and I Love you a whole lot Rhonda! Thanks for suggesting the CD thing again. I had thought of it before, by my heart just hasn't been into getting out there lately. I think your words opened that door into my heart for the spoken word again! I Love you!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]