Monday, October 09, 2006

 

Sadness

I'm feeling terribly sad, and am probably going to cry here again soon.

I'm alone in the house for a few. Rhonda was just here and her job is really fucking her around. She does great work and gets treated like shit. From the way she is describing things to me, I think the place is getting ran into the ground by people who sound unqualified to run a hospice care. I rubbed her feet and body for her. Her hand and right side. Rhonda is awesome. She does great work. She is a wonderful human being and I Love her very much.

I tried to get Anna Politkovskaya on "Mitakuye Oyasin" a few times. I missed her being in the states by about a day. I was hoping to get something recorded with her to play on the air.

One day about four or five years ago, I was wandering through the library when I found a book on Chechnya called "A Dirty War," or "A Dirty Little War." It was by Anna Politkovskaya. After reading her book, I realized that Vladimir Putin and his cabinet are nothing but genocidal pieces of fucking shit, just like the Bush administration in the U.S.

The conditions of life are so horrible in Chechnya that people will walk up to strangers (if any are brave enough to go there), and beg them to kill them and end their horrific suffering. Anna, it is said in the articles I read, was about to publish an article about kidnappings, torture, and murders in Chechnya which are linked directly to the Chechen Prime Minister Ramzan Kadyrov.

The conditions of Chechnya can be compared to the conditions of Indian Nations here in the most genocidal nation of all...The United States of America. That is why I wanted to have her talk on "Mitakuye Oyasin." She was an awesome human being. A goddess amongst humans.

May we bring an end to all of the horrific conditions of life imposed upon the people by pieces of shit like Ramzan, Vladimir, George, Donald, Colin, Condaleeza, Dick, and so many more. We "beasts" as James Madison would call us, need to take it all back and put an end to the crimes of such pieces of shit as the above named, as well as corporate CEO's who benefit from the conditions of slave labor (like Phil Knight, Warren Anderson, and so many more). We need to take it all back and take away ALL of the authority of the people who have created the conditions of life we are forced to live under.

Anna Politkovskaya would have wanted it that way. So would have Fern L. Holland and Rachel Correy. So do Rhonda, Eugene, Ani, Julie, Leigh Anne, you, and all the rest of us "beasts." Coyote ate the heart of the monster, it's about high time we did the same.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]