Wednesday, October 04, 2006

 

REVOLUTION

Rhonda came to bed last night and isn't feeling well. After she came to bed, I started feeling hot, but I don't feel ill. I still feel hot. And I couldn't get back to sleep, so I didn't want to disturb her sleep flopping around trying to find a comfortable position to...well...not get back to sleep.

So, here I sit, and I can hear my poor honey coughing in the bedroom. I hope she isn't catching anything.

I'll probably wind up reading some Chomsky later, but now I just feel like writing.

The Nazi's used to hang people for not following the demands of the system. There is a photo I remember clearly of a young man and a young woman, college students I believe. There is a brief series of photos as the Gestapo fellow is putting a noose around the man's neck, the woman already hanging dead beside him, and then he is hanging from the tree...and dead.

There is an animal activist going to jail for three years for participating in a protest. The ruling basically states that if you participate in a protest or do activist work for a group whose actions or words could be used to do things like property damage, you can be arrested and do time in prison. The precedent is being set.

Habeus Corpus is GONE! The President and his gang of criminal thugs can spy on you without your knowledge and use that information against you to, say, put you in jail for three years or quite possibly, hang you from a tree.

Bush and the boys have made torture legal for Bush and the boys to commit.

All this and not all that many people in the streets.

Mark Foley breaks the law, and all he has to do is go to alcoholic rehab. Stand on the street while black...

You can vote in democrats, but they are already for the most part the republican party.

Folks, WE NEED A REVOLUTION!

I just don't see it happening. I don't think it will happen tomorrow. I don't think it will happen anytime soon. Most people are so complacent that they are willing to allow their government to throw out its constitution and not do a fucking thing about it.

I guess bitching aint gonna get anything done...maybe I'll try a different subject...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]