Saturday, October 14, 2006

 

Overworked Sweetheart

My Honey Rhonda's work is really putting the screws to her. She is on call and has hardly had a moment to herself other than sleep since yesterday morning. She wound up working until MIDNIGHT last night.

I got home around noon, and it is almost 7pm. She has been out working since 5:30AM with a little time in between for grocery shopping.

My Honey Rhonda is a hospice nurse. The stories she tells me are amazing. She is like a midwife for those at the end of life. She Loves her job and she is good at it.

The company she works for sucks, however. The stories she tells me about them make me amazed these people are still in business. To be honest, though, with what I've witnessed and the testimony of others and visiting their office, I don't see that company lasting much longer than two more years. I'll be amazed if they make it that long. And they are going to make their crew suffer along with them.

I Love my Sweetheart, Rhonda. She doesn't deserve this especially in the line of work she does. She is an amazing goddessy woman, and still finds time to put into activism. In fact, she thinks about that alot and has many ideas, but little time to implement them.

RHONDA! I LOVE YOU!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]