Sunday, October 15, 2006

 

KING GEORGE

KING GEORGE

by Eugene Johnson

I would do your homework for you King George, so you can go out and party and have a good time. You would still only get a C and still become president.

I would hide that little cocaine charge for your King George. Someone from the family you are from should not have that kind of thing on their record.

I would get you to the top of a 100,000 name list to get into the Texas Air National Guard King George. Someone from your family should not have to fight in a war that you so whole heartedly support, no matter how illegal it is.

I will protect you King George, when your record as an AWOL comes forward, even as soldiers of conscience face court martial for the same crime you have committed. But they aren't from the same family as you are King George.

I will steal elections for you King George. Afterall, you deserve to be King. Your family supported the Nazi's during WWII and is into eugenics. You, King George, are the end product of the Master Race.

I will kill for you King George. They attacked us first, which is a lie just like weapons of mass destruction. But that's OK, you are King George, and I will kill without question for you.

Under orders, I will run over babies with my tank for you King George. It might be a trap.

I will rape little girls and kill their whole families for you King George.

I will raze cities for your King George.

I will have parts of my body blown off for you King George.

I will pay for my own health care so your wealthy buddies can have more money after parts of my body have been blown off for you King George.

I will rape little boys in front of the mothers for you King George. Their mothers will suffer so greatly they will ask their communities to kill them to end their suffering.

I will rape my fellow service women for you King George. For that, if I pay any consequences, it will only be an Honorable Discharge.

I will put a bullet in a wounded mans head for you King George. "He's dead now."

I will destroy the infrustructure of whole nations and create mass suffering of their people for you King George.

I will raze the cradle of civilization for you King George.

I will recruit other people to do the killing so you don't have to King George. See the AWOL sentence. Someone from your family should never have to get their hands dirty.

I will kill reporters for you King George in order to terrorize them until they stop telling the truth.

I will make illegal activities legal for you especially when you or your friends get caught King George. Someone from your family should never have to face justice for crimes like genocide, torture, war crimes, crimes against peace, crimes against humanity, and neither should your friends.

I will make the organizations that can bring you to justice useless so again, you will never have to face justice. I mean, your family, King George. You are the end product of eugenics. You are the end product of the Master Race.

I won't tell you your sister is dying until she is dead King George.

I will cover up any connections to your knowing about 911 King George, in order to save you and your family from disgrace.

I will steal the votes of darkies for you King George, and still lie to the people and let them think they live in some sort of democracy.

I will bury people alive for you King George.

I will poison peoples lands with depleted uranium King George.

I will take you to war with Iran King George, not only to help win elections, but also to help steal their wealth for you and your wealthy friends. You and your wealthy friends should own everything and have control of everything King George. Like I said, you are the end product of eugenics. You are the end product of the Master Race.

I will take away the rights of your own people, well, people that allege to be your own people King George. ("Beasts" as James Madison would call them.) Afterall, not all of them are members of the Master Race. They all have to be controlled so you can have the reins of the world in your hand.

I will drop the bomb for you...King George. You are the Master of the Master Race. You know best even though you only got a C in college because that was all you would pay for. I would slaughter millions for you King George. They all deserve to die before you King George. You are the Master. You are the rightful Ruler of the World King George. If you can't have it all, nobody can King George. I will make sure of that...for you...King George.






<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]