Friday, September 01, 2006

 

Remember

"Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind"
Erasing memory.
Erasing pain.
But there is beauty in there, too.

My pain is small...
nothing.
I've read of people who cling harder to smaller
and those who deal well
with much worse.

It is memory
post traumatic stress disorder
and how we all deal with it.
It's really insignificant
compared to the rest of my life.

Maybe I'll take a walk today,
think and pray.

Eternal Sunshine... taught me a lesson
beside just the fact
that Jim Carrey can really act,
it reminded me of the importance of memory.
A lesson offered to me
at just the right time.

I remember in silence
my pain can be best expressed.
One of the sacred rights is silence...
to listen.

Memory
Remembering is important.

We will come to this world again!
We willx all meet again!
and when we do...
WE WILL DANCE
and CELEBRATE
and have one
HECKUVA TIME!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]