Sunday, September 03, 2006

 

Movies and Such

Yesterday was my neice's 17th birthday party. I thought she was 17. Where does the time go? As my sister showed me around her new place, she caught Rhonda and I attempting to make out in the cooler rooms (she has AC).

Rhonda thought of going to a movie to stay cool in the AC of a theater. We went to see "The Wicker Man." If you have to time to see this movie...don't waste it. Nicholas Cage should fire his agent. Before hand, Rhonda and I were joking and I said something like, "It can't be all bad. It has Nicholas Cage in it." And then I thought outloud..."Yes it can." It was bad. It was an attempt at a psycho thriller, but it was really a piece of crap that painted pagans in a bad light that like human sacrifice.

Human sacrifice! You know, that has always fascinated me. I remember people telling me that the human sacrifice enacted by Aztec's, which was never physically witnessed but there are many theories like that of Kennewick Man that state 10's of thousands were killed every year. However, the human sacrifice enacted by Cortes was true and just as he slaughtered millions of Indians. Hmmm?

I had a lot of good dreams last night, too. I don't remember them, I just remember talking with a spirit helper and seeing a chestnut horse behind a barbed wire fence in a field. The horse seemed very happy.

more later, REVOLUTION NOW!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]