Sunday, September 10, 2006

 

Enjoy!

My computer is acting kind of goofy. I wound up having to shut down and it ate my whole post. Weird damned things.

Rhonda and I have both been really tired lately. Rhonda has been overworked and I'm getting used to this new work schedule and the hard physical labor. I am really starting to like my job especially considering that I am pretty much on my own now.

Rhonda called from her on call last night and informed Felicia and I that the moon rising was beautiful. When we could finally see it, I could see what she meant.

Felicia and I went to a salmon event at the Ecotrust building downtown. It was fun! Felicia tried her hand at rock climbing. She was really tired yesterday, too, because her Papa (Lisa's dad) got ill and it really scared the crap out of both of them, then we walked all over the place, and then rock climbing.

I've been feeling kind of bland at times, then I get this really joyous feeling. It just comes right out of the blue and puts a smile on my face.

Life is good! I am in Love with Rhonda. I Love my friends. Fall is coming and the work, job and personal, feel like they are about to get ready to fruit and be harvested. It's becoming that time of year again, folks...ENJOY!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]