Wednesday, August 30, 2006

 

More Later

I have a few good stories to share with you when I get home from work, but right now I'm ready to go and have five minutes left to make some sort of note to anyone who is reading.

Well...Good morning!

We vigiled last night and I had an interesting experience on the Burnside Bridge I'll share with you all later.

Life is good! Life is challenging! I have to face many challenges everyday, and I'm sure all of you have to face many challenges throughout the day and you all still try to do the work to change the world for the better...Thank you All.

To Rhonda, I Love you! You are so...Loving of the people. A Revolutionary. Beautiful, compassionate, intelligent, kind, a good mother, funny, etc...Let's dance together soon!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]