Tuesday, July 11, 2006

 

The Racist is at it again!

Touched a nerve, have we? My stars, how horrible for you. Now, were you a little bit stronger in your soul about your little screed, then you could have just ignored my comment. But, instead, you decided to have a hissy because someone didn't hew to your point of view, and actually said so.

I notice that you are paying attention to my comments and continuing to post on my blog. So, using the same analogy about being "a little bit stronger...[I] could have...ignored [your] comment" I see that you are still posting your racist bullshit on my blog. As far as coming to my point of view, I don't care if you do or not. I'm open to discussion.

Well, Tonto, if you want people to come on here and leave comments about how Smart and Strong And Brave you are for Sticking It To The Man with his own Instruments of Oppression, then you have to allow for the occasional turd in the punchbowl who will, on occasion, call you on your own BS.

I have never stated that I am smart and strong and brave. I am just as scared as most people who live in this world that is on the verge of its own destruction. Smart. I don't consider myself smart as much as I try to educate myself about what is going on in the world, why, etc. I do so by reading a lot of materials, talking with witnesses, talking with others of knowledge. My instruments of oppression? Please. How stupid. All I am capable of as far as sticking it to the man is speaking out. "The Man," as you put it, I assume you mean the U.S. Government, how can I, with just my big fat mouth and my blog be sticking it to the man. C'mon JD [who isn't brave enough to give me his name], look at this from a reality standpoint. The U.S. government has just given itself the ability to not only enter my house without my consent, but yours as well.

And I am that turd.

Yeah, whatever.

Now, I could "come with something" but anything I "come with" would be instantly interpreted as some sort of "racist attack." Where I come from, racism is defined as having an argument with a lefty (hate speech is defined as winning that argument decidedly), so anything I put on here will be seen in that vein. But here goes:

Racism is defined as an argument with a lefty? What? That doesn't make any sense. Besides, you seem to scared to tell me where you come from, let alone your name. Hate speech defined as winning the argument? What? Dude, you are not making any sense. And yes, come up with something. So far you have nothing to back anything you've told me. How about some books I can read? How about some articles to support your points? How about explaining those rediculous definitions of racism and hate speech? Substance, son. I'm looking for some substance. And in case you are not aware, you are indeed...racist.

You say you "want it all back." I interpret that as "wanting it all back," e.g. everyone of non-"native American" gender should pack up and get out. That, or cash money paid to the descendants of the Tribes, I suppose. It is not clear to me whether you want all infrastructure development removed from the continent (with return to its "pristine" state), nor whether your cry for "wanting it all back" is constrained to just the Continental United States, or whether it includes all of North America, or maybe the entire chain of Americas. That said, you seem to make no provision for half-castes or quarter-castes. And other such thorny issues.

Let's look at reality here. I do want it all back. And I always find it interesting that when I say that, people like you immediately think of yourselves and start worrying about deportation. You don't ask why, nor do you care. You don't ask how would do things if I actually did get it all back (and ask yourself how real it is that I would). You immediately think of yourself. As that stupid little over privileged white boy at Reed College told Ward "Chutch" Churchill at a lecture there: "What about me?" It was as if the legal arguments, the genocidal comments by Madeline Albright as quoted by Churchill, the devastation he talked about not only forced upon Indians in this nation but inidgenous all over the world seemed to have gone unheard for fears of being deported like we Indians somehow have the force do make such actions. This also assumes that I think of the world through the same viewpoint as the people who have and continue to commit genocide against us Indians in this nation. Turd you may be, but again, you are not coming up with any substance.

It appears to me that you saw the Directors Cut of "Dances With Wolves" while on some of your magic mushrooms and are now convinced that how the Lakota were portrayed in that movie is how life was 24/7 in the Midwest prior to the White Man showing up.

Hated Dances with Wolves. And again, your argument is nothing more than hurtling racist insults. And no, life was not like that prior to the white man. But it is amazing that you somehow seem to believe you know what I think. And again, no substance. Like the "Chutch" thing; funny, yes! Substance, no!

Your wish for "wanting it all back" is quite in line with the wishes of the Palestinians who have decided that they want all the "occupied territories" back. Preferably in the condition that they exist in now after having been worked over into a livable landscape for 55 years by the Israelis (thanks for the efforts, gang!). The latest example of how that worked out (the Gaza greenhouses) is left for all to examine.

According to the Law, the Palestinians have every right to their occupied territories. And please, the Israeli's have not worked them into a liveable landscape. Dude, you are again just talking out of your ass, like the "turd" you claim to be. I believe it was in 1950, that the Palestinian Arabs offered an olive branch to the new state of Israel, who refused it. A nation that is under constant threat is a strong nation in their minds. And how about that 6 Days War in '67, and those 34 American sailors murdered by the Israeli army on the ship, the USS Liberty. The Liberty, being a spy ship, caught the Israeli's performing illegal activities during their attack. Seems they did things like murder 14 unarmed UN peacekeepers using their tanks. They even rammed a tank turret through one of their cars, decapitating two of the people inside, then raised and smashed, raised and smashed until all were dead. The Liberty also was catching them doing pit killings. Seems the Israeli's were forcing Palestinians to dig their own graves and shooting them in the back of the heads Nazi style. They also knew the Liberty was a spy ship, so the identified it, then torpedoed it. The Liberty got a SOS out, and an aircraft carrier launched four nuclear armed jets to nuke Israel. The planes were called back and after all the tension was over, Lyndon Johnson stated he could care less if all the sailors on the Liberty died as long as he protected our Israeli friends. Along with their illegal behavior in these arenas, there are many laws stating why the Israeli's don't have a right to the occupied territories. And the condition of the Palestinian state is the fault of the Israeli's, and helps create the tension the Love to keep their nation strong because a desperate people will use desperate measures and since the Palestinians are no where near as equally well armed as the Israeli's, it creates the condition for the terrorism we see today.

I will leave you with this thought: Tomorrow is the 4th of July. You can choose to use this national holiday to consider whether you can become a true and independent thinker and not remain chained by perceived slights, and trapped in your own hell by what others did to others 150 years ago...or you can sit and stew and pout and grunt and get mad every time some phony Amerikkan exploits Chinese slave labor by lighting off a piece of fireworks, and be miserable.

I don't celebrate the fourth of july, and thanks for not calling it Independence Day. And what is your definition of "independent thinker?" I am not chained to my "perceived slights." I believe in justice for crimes committed. Genocide, amigo, is a crime. The U.S. has committed it to Indians, and IS committing to people all over the world (read the UN Convention on...Genocide). And, again, son, your agruments have absolutely no substance. You are just hurtling insults to get reactions out of me, and therefore, I am reacting. Here, let me tell you about what James Madison said when asked about the "We the People" reference in the U.S. Constitution. James explained it something like the wealthy elite white males. Fuck the poor, women, blacks, indians, Irish (also known as the "Niggers of Europe), indentured servants, etc. So, in actuallity, the fourth of July is a celebration to honor the exploits of wealthy white elite males who weren't so interested in real independence as they were not having to pay taxes to the Brits. The same Brits you don't seem to mind occupying the Northern Six Counties of your homeland and exploiting, murdering, oppressing, etc., the very people you claim to come from.

Either way, I don't give a shit.

You must give a shit, son. Otherwise you wouldn't keep coming back.

Happy Independence Day, jerkweed.

I'm still struggling for my independence. Jerkweed? Explain yourself.

So, what about the struggles of your people in Northern Ireland? Are you like the Freestaters who could care less about their suffering because you live in alleged freedom elsewhere?

Also...substance. All you are doing is hurtling insults to try to cause me some sort of slight.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]