Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Kidface

Felicia, my daughter and daughter of many, is in Studio 2 on the computer. Usually her thing is checking out music videos, playing games, looking up goofy stuff... I walked in there after the show to let her know what was going on, and what is she reading...?

The weekend before Rhonda and I went on our journey, we had Felicia for the weekend. We rented a movie about Geronimo of the same name. Since then she has been really curious about him and the devestation his people have suffered at the hands of the genocidal U.S. government. I walked into studio 2 and she is reading a website about Geronimo. Felicia! The little girl I couldn't get to read any book after she learned to read. There she is, reading about the history of Geronimo! I have never seen her be curious about such things. I knew it would come some day, but I was thinking maybe in her mid to late teens.

What an awesome kid. We Love her so dearly!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]