Tuesday, June 20, 2006

 

Life A Go-Go

My honey, Rhonda, wound up working late last night, and I became worried at 8pm when she wasn't home. I walked to the corner store and called from the pay phone (my cell is now completely shut off). I called and left a message when she didn't answer.

I went home and watched a movie until 9pm when I became more worried. I walked back to the corner store and called and this time got her as she was heading toward me on Lombard.

I reluctantly informed her that I worry about getting worried. When with my former wife, I was attacked for worrying. So, not only do I feel the anxiety of wondering what is happening with my honey, Rhonda, when she is coming home late, but I also feel anxiety from old memories of being attacked for worrying about the people I Love. More things to look at and get over.

I plan on handing in my application to go to Portland Community College Cascade Campus today. I am excited. This will be the furthest so far in which I have ever been into going to an actual college. Now that I know what I want to do, I am even more excited.

TODAY, COLLEGE! TOMORROW, I TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

just kidding





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]