Friday, May 26, 2006

 

Trudell, Nevada Test Site, etc.

John Trudell was at PSU last night and was preceded by the documentary made about his life and the life of his former wife, Tina Manning Trudell. Tina, who was pregnant, their two children, and Tina's mother was allegedly murdered in a housefire started just 12 hours after John Trudell burned a flag on the steps of the Federal FBI building. Tina was a big activist herself.

John took questions afterward and basically stated we all need to deprogram our minds. We have the power to change the world, each and everyone of us, and John did a great job to get people to think about what their personal power is and how to bring up that potential within ourselves and share it with the world to bring about change. I gave John and Dino Butler a copy of my book, "Tremble In Fear Before the Soft Pudgy Indian."

John is a good man with a big heart and a desire to change the world. He explained how this society takes the "being" out of "human being." But, we still have it. We still posess our "being," we just need to use it. As genocidal maniac, L. Frank Baum might say, "...all you have to do is click your heels three times..."

Today, I'll be heading to the Nevada Test Site for the protests this weekend. I've never done anything quite like this, and it is very exciting. I have no idea what will happen or the particular actions that are going to take place, but I look forward to seeing Carrie Dann again. Awesome tiny woman with a HUGE SOUL that she is. So, I doubt I'll be writing anything more on here until Tuesday, or such, and then be gone for another weekend. I think the break will be nice.

A friend told me that the article in the Wilamette Week was about how the man on the cover is having a hard time getting back into society. FUCK THAT SHIT! Mind you, I know these things don't happen in a vacuum. These behaviors are learned. Most child rapes are done by people the child knows and most of those are done by FAMILY MEMBERS. It is a societal problem that the government has no real desire to deal with because it seriously fucks up a large part of the population...and you know what...I think I'm done talking about this for now!

I have a nice red Che hat. I love the thing. It was almost blown off as I journeyed across the Burnside Bridge this morning. The river looks very beautiful and it is all rainy out, and I Love it.

Don't forget, each and everyone of you has the power to save the world. Do what you can. What else are you gonna do? Sit around and watch TV. Might as well start an unarmed Revolution! What are you waiting for?





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]