Tuesday, May 16, 2006

 

Truck Wreck Has Caused Mystery Sheen

Hello readers. I apologize for not having been here much, lately. I've been kind of depressed and busy and not feeling a whole lot like writing, but I'm getting back into my groove.

"Mystery Sheen" has turned out to be a truck wreck further up the river. What I know for sure is that divers found some parts and a license plate linked to a missing person report in Canby. I've heard via word of mouth (haven't done much more research yet) that someone had died in the wreck, again, without confirmation. Another piece of the story confirmed was that the Coast Guard were unable to stop the "mystery sheen," and therefore, it will be depositing itself wherever such things do when they stop flowing down the river.

Hermes (sp?) mentioned that he believes Bacon didn't make that comment, it may have been somone else. I haven't had much of a chance to research this either, but it seems like he may be correct. Thank you, Hermes. However, Bacon having the title of "Sir," means he directly benefitted from such actions and worse especially during those genocidal good 'ole days. Oh, wait...These are the genocidal good 'ole days, too.

I have to work more on my book and get it out for Trudell, the Nevada Test Site, and Spiral Rhythms. 11 are alread promised, which reminds me, I have to tell my friend such. I might have to have a second printing of 50 more before I go to Spiral Rhythms as things are turning out.

I'll be going to a tipi meeting this coming weekend, and I'm sure much will be revealed about my life just like my first two have been. Felicia will be there with me as well. Children sleep in the tipi as the rest of us "sit up all night."

I'll try to get the research done on the above subjects sometime in the next couple of days, but, being unemployed, I suddenly find myself busier than I have hours for in the day!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]