Tuesday, May 23, 2006

 

SMELLS LIKE WAR AGAINST INDIANS IN CANADA

There is a big call going out for the military to get involved in what is happening in Caledonia. I have put out an emergency phone call to Leigh Anne to try to get in contact with Jacqueline House about what is happening. Seems the citizens are ready to get themselves some Red Niggers just like all those cracker fuck stone throwing chicken shits at Oka that murdered an elder and a baby in the name of the great god of inconvenience. There again, aint nothin' but a bunch of Red Nigger Graves being desecrated. Not like they're human beings. Those bones belong to white liberal male archaeologists who make profits from their fucking inbred grant system.

I will not apologize for being angry anymore! THIS IS ALL FUCKING BULLSHIT!

You see, I just got off the phone with my Blackfoot Brother, Jim, and he informed me that the fucking Canadian piece of shit racist government has forced themselves onto the Blackfoot reservations in Alberta and are imposing their laws upon a sovereign Blackfoot Nation! The white masters are coming to finish us off!

I will be having Jim Craven on the next radio show on Thursday from 1:30 to 3:00pm PST. We are also attempting to get John Trudell, Jacqueline House, and Dino Butler.

Seems a transformer was taken out, and the cracker assholes on the site given by Mikhelle in the comments of a previous post are blaming it on the Indians. It is so simple. RACIST FUCKS! They seem to be gearing up to kill themselves some Red Niggers up there, and I am PISSED THE FUCK OFF!

Does my anger scare you? What about how those Six Nations people feel as they are protecting their land and the graves...ooops...I mean, archaeological remains that belong to liberal white male archaeolgoists...WHAT A BUNCH OF DISRESPECTFUL PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT!

But I'm not supposed to be angry as all of this shit happens all around me and cracker ass mother fuckers will tell me how it is. Tell me the superiority of their science and systems to the limited inferior and primitive behaviors of us Red Niggers.

OK, OK, OK... I have to take a breath and leave this here at the moment. Knowing that some of my indigenous brothers and sisters are about to be murdered because a bunch of racist cracker fucks are being inconveniced by the legal actions of the Six Nations people. I guess I should just run around with a big smile on my face as more of our nations get raped by the truly righteous white male system. Right now, it is a little fucking difficult.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]