Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

Post 420

420 MARIJUANA!

POST 420 SHOULD BE ABOUT MARIJUANA!

LEGALIZE! LEGALIZE! LEGALIZE!

That said:

I have my book all ready to get printed elsewhere. That should be good when it happens.

I have to continue my work on Book 2, "Kill Whitey: A Love Story --Rants and Short Stories from a Soft Pudgy Indian." Book 3 I will be poems and short stories about the Burnside Bridge. Should be good.

Currently not to worried about all the crazy crap going on in my life. Worrying just adds to the stress and I often use as an excuse to do very little or nothing about my situation because I'd be too busy worrying about it to do anything about it.

Other than that, LIFE IS GOOD!

I just keep being amazed that even in the worrisome situation I am in, I still have one of the most Beautiful Lives I can Imagine!

Memorial Day Weekend I'll be involved in a caravan going from Portland to the Nevada Test Site protest. The test of a 700 ton ammonium nitrate and fuel oil bomb to simulate a bunker buster (why aren't the using a "real" bunker buster?) bomb has been delayed. It was originally scheduled for June 2nd and has now been stated that the bomb will be tested sometime after the 23rd. The protest is still going on as scheduled and I'm still heading down there with a bunch of like minded strangers and at least one person I know.

Life is interesting! Life is Beautiful! Life is Good!

Forgot to add: Carter Camp, long time indigenous activist of Pawnee descent and one of the occupiers of Wounded Knee in '73 will be on the "Mitakuye Oyasin" radio program this afternoon from 1:30 to 3:00pm PST on KBOO at 90.7fm or www.kboo.fm! He will be talking about the current actions surrounding Bear Butte and the Sturgis Biker Rally which is infiltrating the 5 mile radius within Bear Butte.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]