Thursday, May 11, 2006

 

And Then Again...

Thanks to my friend Rhonda, a North Portland group is letting me travel with them for the big protest over the bomb test at the Nevada Test Site. The test has now been pushed out at least three weeks, but the protest is still going on.

Because I won't be able to be at my friends house over Memorial Day Weekend, where I was going to be house sitting, she has to kennel her dogs because she couldn't find anyone to care for them. What that means is my house sitting gig has been killed.

I woke up this morning and thought of my financial situation. I thought about stressing out. I took some time to even do so a bit. Then, I just started laughing.

I was strongly spiritually motivated to leave my last job. You who have been reading this a while and know me know what I went through during that time. I was in a horrible situation with a choice between being face to face with sex abuse issues the rest of the time I'm there, or making the healthy choice of leaving. I chose to leave.

Now, two things that I thought would carry me at least a little are no longer there: my publisher will not be having books for me for some time...if at all. I'm working with another friend to get books published on our own...THANK YOU JANICE! Mikhelle has been helping me a lot! THANK YOU MIKHELLE! I LOVE YOU! So I'll have something to offer for three events coming up at the end of the month. And then my housing gig gets cancelled because I'm participating in a rare event that has presented itself to me.

So I woke up this morning, worrying about my situation. I prayed about it, then started laughing. What else can I do? I think of the energy the spirits motivated me to leave the last job with. That something better was coming, and it is and has in many ways. I have many irons in the fire, as it were. However, the immediate is really sucking a lot of my energy! So, I just started laughing. All that worry energy isn't helping. I don't know what is coming. I don't know I can find a job or some form of income in time to care for my rent, etc., and the little I had on the immediate line is now gone! ...huh! Laugh! Laughing feels good!

What do you have in mind for me spirit? Am I looking in the wrong place? Am I heading in the right direction? May I honor your assistance by seeing what it is I need to do and then do it well! Thank you spirit! Thank you my Love and all of my friends!

Learning to breathe underwater...





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]