Monday, April 10, 2006

 

Work

I talked a lot about my work with Cynthia, and much of the healing work she did with me has helped alleviate the situation.

Mostly, the healing goes around my rape! Currently, because of the intensity of the pain I have currently and historically gone through is coming to head in a trasition.

The rain has stopped and everything outside is wet with life. Have you ever noticed that? Have you ever seen the beauty of the day not just when it's raining, but when it stops? Gentle winds dance with the limbs of trees just outside the window from where I am writing you. Vehicles go by, a man walks by, the beauty of the city; tragic, horrifying, healing...

The leaves are coming out on the trees now. The green lushness of life is coming...The green lushness of life is here!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]