Friday, April 21, 2006

 

Work, Show, Love, and I forgot the other stuff

And today is another Beautiful day.

It is raining outside, or at least beautifully wet.

I took the second bus and hung out in the energy of that community again.

I still wake up angry about work, but on a volume of 0-10, it's about a 1.5 today. I'm making peace, but that energy is still clearing out of me. Yesterday, at work, I started my day by putting my cedar spray in my apron pocket with my work gloves. At 10am, as the store was opening, I went to put my gloves on in front of the door, launching my cedar spray from my pocket where it crashed on the floor. Cedar, as Cynthia has told me, since she is the one that made the spray, is good for cleansing and creating a neutral energy. This was a serious metaphor concerning my work. Boss woman would only smile at me what seemed to be a forced smile. I guess they are short on staff and that is part of the reason for not just booting my ass out the door. Tommy is still not talking with me. I even put myself in places where he is. When he is talking with Carolyn, I'll stand by Carolyn and smile. He'll finish what he has to say and then walks off. Carly and I are on his black list, and it is humorous. I'm riding the waves of this and just know that something else is calling me. There is something out there that will not only benefit my economy, but where I am supposed to make connection.

Native Nations went well, again! GREAT BIG APPLAUSE for Jim, our producer, Ellen his assistant, Kelly who wasn't there, our two camera men Mike and Pepsi Paul, Leigh Anne for the ride and laughter and sharing, David for getting Phillip down there, Eugene for being there and asking questions, Phillip for coming down and sharing his masks humor and stories, and to the staff at MCTV for making all of it possible. Phillip Charette was awesome. What a wonderful human being. He wants to hang out and I can tell he will be a good friend. I already feel like he is! A whole lotta life this Yupik artist human has lived! I have a new appreciation for Live TV especially after spending 6 hours in the studio last weekend to do the final shooting for my poem video.

The icing on the cake, though, was as we were saying our see you laters, Mikhelle called just as I was giving a hug to Phillip! YEAH! I didn't think I would hear from her until Friday. And what timing! We talked for about half an hour and I got all giddy and weak in the knees and so happy and feeling so marvelously beautiful to hear her wonderful and Beautiful voice on the other side of Turtles Back!

MIKHELLE! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH! IT WAS SO DELICIOUS TO HEAR YOUR VOICE AT JUST THE PERFECT TIME! YOU ARE SO WONDERFUL AND BEAUTIFUL AND I LONG FOR YOU SO! THE ACHE OF LOVE AND DESIRE I FEEL FOR YOU IS SO BEAUTIFUL! YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU SO MUCH!

Ummm...[straighten lime green and bright pink scarves that cover Che Guevara's picture on my shirt, straigten new felt hat that many people have told me makes me look like a pirate] I only say those things above because, well, they're true!

...I know I was gonna say something else... Well, I guess I don't really need to. If I remember I'll try to blog about it before I leave this wonderful radio station known as the GREAT AND GLORIOUS KBOO!

Much Love all of your ways!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]