Saturday, April 22, 2006

 

Trust...

I have let the spirits know that I trust them. All the roads leading to my right now are roads that have led me to trust.

I went to work on Friday and felt my usual discomfort. I checked the schedule for the following week and found that I had been scheduled to work on Sunday. Judi had gone an extended lunch with her new assistant manager, so I left her a note reminding her I would not be able to work on Sundays. I had the feeling she was pushing me out of the nest. Time to fly on your own, Indian.

I accept my own responsiblity in all of this. My little voices have been screaming at me to leave since I started my breakdowns.

I felt the dread of oncoming arguments and heated discussions.

I went on my break before Judi came back from her extended lunch and called my friend Cynthia to discuss getting together this weekend to work on our writing project. I told her what was going on at my work. She encouraged me to move on because sometimes we just need to be out of a negative situation in order to see clearly what it is we have to do next. She gave me a few examples from experiences in her own life and reminded me I have a strong safety net. I chose to trust.

I got to the store and added a PS to the note saying that next Friday will be my last day. Judi eventually came back. She is going on vacation before I return to work on Tuesday and her last words to me were said with a sweet smile. "I read your note," she said as we passed each other in the back.

"OK," I said. I expected more, but it is time for me to move on and it would be of no use in the closure of our relationship anyway.

I call out to you, that new work, economy, or whatever you may be! You want to dance with me! I want to dance with you! Let's dance together! I put my trust in you and know you are out there! I trust the spirits and the feelings I have about this!

My trust really took a dance with Mikhelle. I trust Mikhelle with my Love, body, mind, and spirit, and we haven't met physically, but we've definitely met. I thank you, my Lover-Love, as our relationship continues to grow in Beauty! I Love you so dearly!

Trust...

I trust the prayers I made for this event.

Trust...

I trust the prayers I made for healing.

Trust...

I trust...

I trust...

I trust...

...myself and my ability to make good decisions for myself.

I did tell you I Love you, didn't I, Mikhelle? In case I didn't as the screen has risen too high for me to make sure, and besides, it's just so sweet to write it to you again, my Lover-Love, I Love you so Dearly.

Trust

Guide me to my new economy, work, or whaever it is out there that I'm supposed to be with now, spirits. I am calling to you, the other economy or whatever it is that is calling to me. We are calling each other and will soon find each other in a good way. It all sounds so familiar. See you when we get together!

Smells like Revolution! LET'S DANCE!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]