Thursday, April 20, 2006

 

Silhouette

Good Morning, folks!

It is another beautiful day here in Portland, Oregon. The Eastern Horizon was a beautiful dusty orange that silouhetted the hills and mountains. Mt. Hood was crowned in a cloud. Beauty, my friends. There is much beauty in the world, right there! And right there! And right there!

Last night I went to my Polynesian dance class. I Love the hip movements. They are so sexy and beautiful and tough for me to recreate. But it is fun, and I laugh and enjoy the beauty of it all. It tickles my soul!

Hello, Lover-Love! I Love you so, Mikhelle!

Things are moving in the world folks! Keep your heads up and your eyes open, except, of course, when you are sleeping, but especially when you are dancing. Get out there and dance, as I danced across the bridge seven spins to honor the prayers of my ancestors and laugh at the beauty in the world as the sun illuminated the horizon like a giant orange being offered to the world to quench our thirst for beauty!

Today is April 20, 4-20, 420, and I will not smoke this day. And I am reminded by a scar below my right breast of a bike accident I had the day my first wife cancelled on a mediation during our divorce, and I could not blame her for the war that was happening at the time. All is beautiful now. And I will not smoke, to celebrate this day, though I would like to. Smoking is such a beautiful thing and makes my heart sing. But there is another beautiful intoxication in my life, and you know who you are.

Today would have been Lord Buckley's 100th Birthday, and I believe I have talked my ride into spending some time at the event to commemorate this interesting, funny, and tragic human being whose humor has started this wonderful little annual celebration of this fellow human being.

Tonight, on Native Nations, we will have Phillip Charette (sp!) a mask maker. You can see his amazing work at www.yupikmask.com. Join us at 6pm on channel 11, MCTV.

And if you trip over something Beautiful, as I pray you all do this glorious day, smile and thank the Beauty and share yours as well!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]