Monday, April 10, 2006

 

One more thing!

This, my friends, was sent to me by my Maori sister, Kelly. I offer these words to you, as well, because, well, you are all worthy of the beauty you already are!

I was doing some research on the Net yesterday, during all that rain, thunder and lightning, and found an amazing poem used by Nelson Mandela when he promised his people a new constitutional future. The poetess is Marianne Williamson. If you don't know it, you will know it, because I'm going to share it with you.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate.
Our deepest fear
Is that we are powerful beyond measure.
It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us.
we ask ourselves,
"Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented, fabulous?"
Actually, who are you not to be?
You are a Child of The Creator.
Your playing small doesn't serve the World.
There's nothing enlightened about shrinking
So that other people
Won't feel insecure around you.
We are all meant to shine, as Children do.
We are born to manifest the Glory of The Creator within us.
It's not just in some of us
It's in everone.
And, as we let our own light shine
We unconsciously give other people permission to do the same.
As we're liberated from our own fear
Our presence automatically liberates others ...............

I pray Dear Brother, that the time of liberation is not too far away. I know our ancestors led me to the site. Arohanui





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]