Sunday, April 16, 2006

 

Movin' On

Big wheels rollin'...
Gotta keep 'em rollin'
Big wheels rollin'
Movin' On!

As stated in the comments section of a previous post, the biggest message I am getting about my work is that some other place is seeking me out and my work there IS DONE! There is nothing more to be said or done there and the only reason I am there is to feel secure in my economy, but my mental health is being severely challenged. It is not healthy for me to be there, and there is a reason for that. That reason is stated in the first sentence of this paragraph.

My work fills me with desires to be vindictive in acceptable and legal ways. I could hurt many people there and the organization as a whole. Only four people have come forward to help and comfort me there. There are only four people I can trust there now. Two of whom I will have a definite connection with after I leave, and I will be leaving there by choice or by force.

I also get heavily depressed when I go there. I know that depression will leave me when I'm off from the days work, it is just having to edure it while I am there.

It really helps in keeping my eye on the bigger picture. The messages I am getting from the spirits as to why this is happening and what I am supposed to do are helpful. Falling in Love throughout all of this is absolutely wonderful! Falling in Love is absolutely wonderful! The woman I am in Love with is absolutely wonderful! Wow! All the Love that has come pouring in from my friends. All the work I do besides the work I do. Holy crap! Sometimes I wonder where I find all the time!

Thank you all for your support! Many blessings to each and everyone of you who have supported and helped me through all of this. Holy cow! I Love you all so much! Many blessings to all of you! (I'm crying again).





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]