Tuesday, April 11, 2006

 

Medicine

I stumble through my morning
after a sweet and wonderful evening.

I feel much healing in my soul
from beauty experienced last night!

I'M IN LOVE!

On the bus trip in
I realize Marijuana Medicine
has helped in my journey
to lead me to you,
to healing.

In a cosmic spiritual agreement,
Pot and I shook hands
nodded at each other
and take our separate journeys
to hook up somewhere in the future
and remember the dancing we did
and maybe dancing together again
in new steps we have learned in our separation
when I see the sunrise on the horizon
just off of Barbur
and it catches my breath
like your beauty
when we wake up together.

Like a crack in the sky
Like Pele in her beauty
the clouds are cracked on the Eastern horizon
just above the rocky Cascades
where my Love burns for you
Warm and beautiful
she calls to me
like her sleepy eyes in the morning.
Our lips caress as we taste
each other's Love in our shared breath.
It is so orange and red
a horizontal eye
gazing her beauty our way
to our sleepy city
as it rubs its eyes
sits up in its bed
ready for another day
after another completed
Revolution!

The lights in the buildings
peer into the city
and at its people
from all over downtown
and otherwise.

We are awakening to a new day
the beginning of another Revolution.

Marijuana is my sister
as we traveled to this journey
that led me to you!
We walked the road
almost every night
for six years
to deal with the pain
that is a part of my soul
like my writing.
She kept peace.
But she knew...
she new...
We desire each other...
She knew...

We guided each other down this road
and you and my friend
know other medicines
and we need to make connection.
She knew...
She knew...

Last night
you told me of the medicines
you are sending me.
Your sacred beauty
in all of your sacred beauty
so sacred...
You are so beautiful...
And our hands have yet to touch.
Our lips have yet to touch
Our souls become intertwined
and the distance between us
will become no distance at all
is becoming no distance at all
is no distance at all...
You are so beautiful!

Spirit tells me I am in transition.
You and I, we have been moving around
are going to be moving around
are going to dance and cook and laugh and Love
hold hands, cross bridges.

And the bridge this morning,
I was crossing her
thinking of beauty
when I got to the barrier
and saw a woman leaning out of the tower
motioning to someone to hurry,
and I didn't know it was me she was motioning to
until I hear the clang of the bell
I wait for the barrier to fall,
when I see her on the green and beige balcony
again motioning to me.

"Should I go fast?" I ask.
"Yes," she says with a smile,
and I run across the bridge
to that narrow gap
with canyons of distance.
Today, I offer from my offering place
four waves of my hat
as I run by.

At the otherside,
I watch the bridge raise,
remembering in times past
during rain
watching rivers flow form her channels
like the rivers in the grooves of glaciers
I think of you
the Love I feel for you,
the Love we feel for each other
a completion...
a full circle...
a completed Revolution.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]