Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

Unemployment?

Here I sit
on the verge of being
terminated...fired...let go...
no words seem to fit what I am trying to say,
but you know what I mean.

Someone who knows I'm Siletz
and have a 10-year-old daughter
wrote a letter to my work
telling them I smoke pot.

Pot is illegal because of two people,
William Randolph Hearst
because he didn't want hemp paper
cutting into his pulp paper
business, and
Harry Anschlinger
Because he hated Mexicans and Blacks
especially when they were having a good time
and consuming marijuana in order to enhance
their joy and happiness.

Whoever wrote the letter is a vindictive asshole
with no consideration
for what it means to me, my daughter, my housemate,
my family and friends.

I don't plan on stopping smoking pot.
It helps me to deal with
the current occupation of my land
the effects of genocide and rape,
etc.
It makes me feel good!

Plants
Flowers
Beauty
It's Spring!

2.
Now I'm at Legacy Hospital
and wonder...
...strongest thoughts...
standing my ground.

Marijuana, pot
is a gift,
a "useful plant."
There are studies ("The Schaefer Report,"
the book, "Marijuana Myths, Marijuana Facts.")
I somke pot for the above reasons
and more.

Marijuana is a medicine,
it alleviates tension
and one is much more funcitonal
high on pot
than drunk on alcohol.
Marijuana never killed anyone
...ever...
and it is not addictive.

I am number 26
as I wait in the hospital
which has laid claim to my name
and choose to identify me by a number,
another number.
I have more numbers
to identify me by
than I do names
and now
I am no longer a human
but a commodity to be processed.
These people
are people who NEED
to smoke pot.

Keeping pot illegal
is a good way of controlling
the working populace
to prevent
any kind of Revolution.
Constant threat of losing your job
or going to prison
for using a plant medicine
that is even approved in the bible.
I have heard the story
of the violent man
who got the program started in Washington state
because he would smoke pot
and it would seriously cut down
on his desire to do
physical harm to people.

Maybe that's why it is illegal?
Because those who would tell me killing is wrong
really want a bunch of killers around
to control the population
that doesn't believe in their bullshit
which benefits the wealthy few
and NONE of us here at the bottom.

Nothing better to control a populace with
than by making a substance that is healthy
beautiful and wonderful...
illegal,
thus being able to use it
against the population at large
as a form of justification for
abuse and control.

That said (and much more unsaid)
Freeing the weed
is indeed
part of the
REVOLUTION!

3.
And the flowers are so beautiful today,
aren't they?

The flowering trees look like they are just exploding
with love for the people.
The tulip trees are starting to open,
and all is beautiful in the world.

I guess this means I should look
into doing things that I Love
to make some money.
Heck, maybe I could create a clientelle
as a male whore?
Eh! I don't think I have the body type
to make it a lucrative business.
Besides, I have that shy thing
going on, too.

Anybody want to buy some books?

For some reason, I'm not worried about any of this.

Spring is in the air.

We'll see what happens tomorrow.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]