Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Thinking of You this Spring Equinox

I rub tobacco
between my fingers
and watch the tiny brown flakes
sparkle in the morning sun
in a twisty gentle dance
in the light air currents
as they journey
to you...
my wet sister of life.

It's Spring Equinox,
official springdom
which started in me
three weeks early.
Thinking of water and equinox
I think of Mikhelle
taking her Equinox bath
in a creek
near her home...
HOW SWEET!

On the way to the truck
I saw pink blossoms
exploding from a tiny green stem
and I feall to my hands and knees
in the wet wonderful grass
and inhale the beauty
into my lungs
and share life briefly
with this sweet sweet sister!

Gladiolas!
I have to buy gladiolas today,
for, of all the flowers
I have seen this spring
gladiolas, as their blossoms unfold,
make me think of the
heavenly flower...
pink
the flowers
the glads I see
are pink.
Do they come in red?
Do they come in other colors?
Their petals unfold
and I think of you,
of flowers
sweet scents
that make my mouth water
like the river
...I imagine...
........you.......





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]