Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

Measures of Cruelty and Beauty

Heading for the bridge
I see my Crow buddy
as he yells at a motorist
from the other side of Burnside
as the drivers moment of life
revolved around the manly art
of smoking tires
and burning rubber.

I yell at him from the curb
and as I wait for him
to cross the canyons of traffic
that have divided us,
I have to jump back
as I'm almost hit
by a Jeep Cherokee
whose driver
must have been looking to count coup
on the body/bodies
of a Red Nigger or two.

My buddy looks at my scarf
lets me know he thinks it makes me
look gay.
Suggests he'd like to set it on fire
as it caresses my neck
in its beautiful soft blue
and shimmering gold.
This is the first suggestion of violence
against me
for wearing my feminine side
around my neck
out in the open
to catch the attention
of the feminine
all around me.

I have looked into
many eyes
that suggested violence toward me
for wearing beautiful
colorful
scarves.
I
not being what they would define for me
as what is manly.
Man is supposed to be
cold hearted violence rape
all of which
I refuse to be.
And I am aware
of the potential violence
people are willing to enact upon me
for wearing what I do
just as I'm aware of the
potential violence
people are willing to perpetuate on me
for being born
a color that doesn't please them.

I dress to catch the attention of women
because I Love the feminine
soft, beauty, curvaceous, charming, fun
and people are willing
to enact violence upon me
for perceptions of gayness
or Indianess...

I cross the bridge
and there is a couple ahead of me
and the woman is beautiful
soft curves
feminine
she holds the hand
of her male companion.
I Love to hold hands.
I Love to touch.
I Love to kiss...

I catch up to them
and am only a few feet behind
when they head down
the stairs
just above the Max line
heading down to First
when the man
sits down at the switch back
in the stairs
and his beautiful woman companion
wraps herself around his back.
"How Sweet!"
I exclaim
as he lifts her into the air
and they continue
their beautiful Lover journey
around the area
world
life.
I clap my hands in joy!

I Love to touch, to kiss...
and I imagine
how your skin
will feel against mine
as we would entangle
in a Lovers embrace...
bathe in each others Love.
I want to make you feel so good
that it echoes the wonders of
beauty and pleasure
into the universe.
I want to feel the beauty of your body
as it quakes in orgasms
of beauty and pleasure
and I hold you
touch you
kiss you
and want to do it to you again!
And I know you feel the same about me
and I imagine things
that make me twitch in my seat
on the bus ride home
and know
you're out there...
soft, curvaceous
and wanting me
as good as I want you.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]