Tuesday, March 21, 2006

 

I Love Gladiolas

I make my offerings on this cloudy beautiful wet morning as I cross the Burnside Bridge. As I continue my journey from my morning prayers, I see a fish jump straight out of the water, and I know it's spring.

As I continue through Inga Muscio's book, "Cunt," I am just completely amazed and more in Love with women and have more respect for women and beauty in the world. Holy Fuck! Inga is so FUCKING awesome and so are all women. The creators of nations from your centers of pleasure, joy, and happiness.

I just finished reading the chapter about whores, and I really wish we had those wonderful honoring of women temples for the whores, those who teach us of our sacred sexuality, beauty, affection, teach us to Love. Sweet Goddesses!

I have suffered through two abusive marriages. Neither woman wanted me, and must have felt like they settled. They were both abusive and treated me like shit, especially verbally, and like a fool, I put up with it for so many years thinking that if I just put more Love into it, then it would become much better. Doesn't work. And I have to wonder, if there was a temple these women could have gone to that would have taught them the sacred beauty of Love and sex and sharing, they would have treated me better, or found what they wanted.

A Great Friend of mine, a woman (most of my friends are women), bought me a whore at the Mustang Ranch many years ago. I was being an ass on a road trip, and my friend offered. At first I said no, then I realized what an ass I was being and thought that maybe this would help me from being such an ass. It was weird, how you choose a woman. I didn't like that part. I saw a woman sitting in a chair, and she asked if I wanted to party and I thought, OK.

I had to get to know her in the brief time before my time with her was up. It felt very business like, though not so bad after I got to know her a little. Still, there was something very weird about it. Could it be because the Ranch is owned and ran by a man? I don't know. But I would think it would be so much more beautiful in a woman ran temple style teaching of sex, Love, orgams, beauty, etc. I bet there would be a whole lot less war, if no war at all, if every community had their temples to teach and to create beauty to FUCK IN BEAUTY! To create a Loving and caring community and world through the beauty and Love and birthing and pleasure of a woman's..."cunt."

Inga also mentioned "women trained male whores." I bet you can guess what I'm thinking. I'd be good at that job. It is spring! WOW IS IT EVER!

I bought some gladiolas and they are in a Calililly shaped vase. I woke up this morning to their beauty, and I thought of your beauty, and as slutty as I am, I would still probably be too shy to see if you wanted to come home with me.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]