Friday, February 10, 2006

 

WINDY!!!

Today, it is so windy. When I hit Burnside after getting off of the bus, the wind at one point pushed me around like I was a leaf. It was a great and fun dance and had me giggling the whole damned time.

Up on the Burnside Bridge, it was occasionally more of the same. It was so fun and so nice. I had to put my hat in my clothes bag. The bag with the change of clothes for this evening.

I'm starting to get nervous, but it is good. Tonight, another reading will be under my belt, and I doubt I'll have another chance at keeping a live audiences interest for a potential three hours. It should be fun.

I am brave enough to stand before you and try to motivate you to help change the world, but I'm too shy to ask a woman on a date. It is so good to laugh at myself.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]