Thursday, February 09, 2006

 

Shreeeeiiiiiiik

At the bus stop between MLK and Grand on the way to the BOO this morning, another one of those sweetest things. A woman tells two children that the bus was coming. One little boy got so excited and shreiked in excitement. I could still hear him when I got to the rushing traffic of Grand Avenue.

Remember when we were kids, and the littlest things seemed so wonderful and amazing.

At the concert last night, Heidi's husband, Traian was being a grouch. The rest of the band was late and Traian had some creativity screaming to get out. They all finally showed up and all was well in the world. Heidi and I even danced a waltz, and she teased me that some day I was going to have to lead.

Still...I dance a helluva lot better than Che.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]