Thursday, February 16, 2006

 

Post cards

Post cards post cards everywhere, and I get to see them live. What a great, cold, crisp morning!

Hey...Let's start the Revolution right now! I declare you all leaders in the movement to stop all war. No more oppression against women, blacks, mexicans, poor, indians, homeless... Bring about food, clothing, health care, housing, unions, etc., for the people

I made my offerings on the Burnside Bridge this morning, and the moon was hanging over the city illuminating it in the night.

Yesterday morning, crossing back across the bridge, the whole city was red. A beautiful morning red. Then six geese flew between me and the city low over the Burnside Bridge and I laugh because just this morning, crossing over the other way, I thought it would be so funny if geese flew over the bridge in that semi-cliche kinda way.

Don't forget, be as revolting as possible.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]