Wednesday, February 08, 2006

 

Nuk'em, Danno!

I was hearing on the news that GW and the gang are doing all they can to build a new nuclear program. Isn't that great! Think of all the shit our grandchildren will have to put up with now because of that genocidal maniac. It is going to fuck up our world the the world for generations to come. Those assholes need to smoke some pot. They need to get out to the earth and not that stupid bullshit he does at Crawford. But this isn't going to happen. Fuck tha lilly white bastard child of two evil pieces of shit. FUCK THEM ALL!

What are we going to do, folks? I am always speaking out. I am not even losing footing on where I stand. I know these fuckers are completely insane and have to be stopped. I know that we, the people, can stop this monster. If we can't, at least we will have tried. We can do this, folks. Will we? I like to think so!

Tonight, I am going to a concert at It's a Beautiful Pizza where my housemate, Heidi's husband and daughter will be playing in a band. Maybe I'll let myself be less shy and do some dancing...nah! Most likely I'll be dancing with Heidi, and she is a great dancer.

CHE! I still dance better than you. CHE! You still are one helluva better Revolutionary...but I'll catch up brother, or at least get somewhat close.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]