Monday, February 06, 2006

 

FUCK YOU!

For those of you who are familiar with my writing, you are aware that I cuss a lot in my poetry and short stories. There is a reason for this.

You see, most people will be more offended by the word FUCK than words like: genocide, rape, mysogony, sexism, racism, child molestation, violence, abuse, etc., etc., etc. Those words will have an effect on you, but nothing like the word...FUCK!

What does fuck mean? I've heard a couple of meanings tossed out about FUCK being an acronym of either or both "For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge," or "Fornication Under Consent of the King."

Fuck is used (like in my poetry) as an expletive. ex: "what the fuck?" It has a more intense feel that I want you to have than, "What is going on?" Or this: "I owe the IRS a lot of money," does not have the emotional intensity one actually feels like saying, "I got FUCKED by the IRS."

Fuck also has a root meaning in pleasure. Fuck also means sexual pleasure. Anybody who knows anything knows that Christians hate pleasure much more than killing, raping, murdering, slaughtering, etc. Christians will be more offended by people FUCKING than they would by people KILLING. Pleasure.

Pleasure is good! Fucking is good. We should all be fucking. No...Not raping. No...Not abusing. Fucking. All adults should get a good FUCK in from time to time. Don't you think. So, get out there and have a good fuck. Fuck that! HAVE A GREAT FUCKING DAY!

And don't forget...

FUCK YOU!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]