Thursday, February 23, 2006

 

Energy

I'm feeling a lot of energies, lately. I feel very energized, and at the same time, if I could, I'd go home and go back to bed.

I have a lot coming up in my life. I can feel it. I can smell it. I have no idea what it means, but I have the feeling I'm going to be busy, but not TOO busy. I feel like I'm about to take a roller coaster ride. FUN, EXHILIRATING, SCARY, EXCITING, AMAZING, FLIRTATIOUS, ANTICIPATION,...But the funniest thing is, I'm not exactly clear what that means. It may just pass an nothing will have happened. It may be the predecessor to taking a journey I'm going to have to surrender myself to and have fun and be excited instead of terrified and hurt. Life is good! Life is spicy!

Hey! Spirit World! What's going on?...or Should I just let it be a surprise? I feel like I should be able to tell. Eyyyyyyy!





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]