Sunday, January 22, 2006

 

What is today?

Hey one and all.

Pardon my whiny ass poem in the previous posts about no one being interested in me out there and that is why I'm still single. Spirit made it prevalently clear that the reason why I am single is because I "choose to be single." I will try not to whine about Love anymore. If I do, please feel free to point out the above to me.

Having talked with a friend about the "Hidalgo" movie, she convinced me that it was worth watching, but it was severely Hollywood. Formulaic versions of history, but many good points about our people the the things we've gone through. Everything she told me was true. It was worth the watch. It was formulaic Hollywood version of history. And there were many good references to Indian culture.

Gosford Park, however, I'm still having a hard time watching. It's that british aristocracy that considers themselves more human than their fellow human beings. I hate them so much. I watched some 45 minutes of the Movie, and about 35 minutes of that was just filled with abosolute hatred for the british aristocracy that I was having a very hard time seeing beyond that.

Today, we will be sweating and praying together.

There will be another book release party for all those who missed the previous. It will be on February 10th, at Grendel's Coffee House, again, from 7-10pm. It is a Friday and more conducive to those who do the five day a week thing. Hold onto your hats because I hope to inspire all of you to consider Revolution as a viable option to the bullshit currently known as the united states government. Eh! We'll see...

more later, REVOLUTION NOW!

Oh, yeah! Grendel's is at 8th and East Burnside, Northwest Corner. I'll see your there, or I'll see you somewhere else.





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]